Note: In March, 2021, Roger officially changed its name to Corpay One. Our features and functionality have not changed. To learn more and understand the change, read more.
Corpay One automatically scans for payment information listed on each bill, and schedules payment accordingly. In some cases, however, the payment information is not listed on the bill, or the vendor has communicated that they would only like to be paid a certain way (ACH, Check or Direct Pay). In these cases, you have the option to select which payment method to use when paying such a vendor.
Note: What you select as a default payment method for a vendor should not be confused with the payment sources you set up in your account settings. We'll retrieve funds from your account via the payment source, and then pay your vendors using the method described in this article.
Here's how to add a vendor's default payment method:
1. Navigate to Bill Pay > Vendors, and click on the vendor you'd like to change the payment source for:
2. Then scroll to the area named Payment Methods, and click on the desired payment method:
- Your vendor must opt-in directly with Corpay One if they'd like to use Direct Pay, after which it will show "Active." You can select ACH or Check yourself.
4. If you've selected ACH or Check, you'll be prompted to enter the details below (account and routing number for ACH, and address for Check). Don't forget to click the Save button at the bottom of the page!
5. After clicking Save, a confirmation window will appear where you'll have to confirm the change by clicking Approve Changes. You will also have to select whether to apply this change to existing, unpaid bills. Check the corresponding box to do so:
Now you're good to go; your bills will be paid using the payment information you've just chosen.
- Note: The payment method you've set here will automatically apply to all future bills paid to this vendor and override any payment method written on these bills.