Note: In March, 2021, Roger officially changed its name to Corpay One. Our features and functionality have not changed. To learn more and understand the change, read more.
Opting to pay your vendors with DirectPay consists of a few simple steps.
- Visit the Vendors module on your main menu
- Select the vendor for which you would like to pay via DirectPay
- Scroll to the bottom to click on Direct Pay
- Enter the billing email address utilized by this vendor. We recommend contacting the vendor if you are unsure which email address you should enter.
- Click Save and Approve Changes.
Alternatively, you can also follow this process to request payment information:
- Go to the Vendors module in Roger.
- Click the ellipses next to the vendor you would like to request DirectPay payment information from. Click Request Payment Information.
3. From here, enter the email for the vendor you would like to request payment information from. You can check the box underneath to use this as the payment email address for sending DirectPay payments to. Note: In order for this address to work properly, it needs to be the billing email address for the vendor.
4. From there, Roger will trigger an email to your vendor asking them to confirm their payment information.
That's it! Going forward, this vendor will be paid via DirectPay, saving you on bank fees.