If Pay is enabled, then by default, Corpay One will automatically pay your bills according to their specified due dates once they've been approved. You can easily modify this, however, if you prefer to pay certain bills manually.
Note: If Autopay is disabled for a bill, it can only be paid by clicking the Pay Now button on that individual bill. This is what we mean when we say "pay manually."
1. Enable or disable autopay for a specific payment source
Navigate to Settings > Advanced > Payments, and under the Autopay section, you can select whether bills scheduled for payment with a bank account or payment card (coming soon) should be paid automatically:
If checked, Autopay will be enabled. If unchecked, you'll need to pay those bills manually.
2. Disable Autopay for specific scenarios with workflows
With workflows, you can define an unlimited number of scenarios where Autopay should be automatically turned off. Simply create a workflow with an action to disable autopay whenever a bill matches certain criteria.
- Navigate to Advanced > Workflows, click the Create New Workflow button on the right side of the screen.
- Under Triggers, define the criteria for the bills you want to activate the rule (i.e. bills from a specific vendor, or over a certain total amount).
- Under Actions, select the action "Disable automatic payment" from the side menu.
- Click Save and Activate.
Now, any bill that activates this workflow will not be automatically paid, and will need to be paid manually.
- Note: any workflow that disables Autopay will not impact the Autopay settings described in the first point. The workflow will only disable Autopay on bills that trigger the workflow.