Note: In March, 2021, Roger officially changed its name to Corpay One. Our features and functionality have not changed. To learn more and understand the change, read more.
One of our goals at Roger is to make your bill pay process as stress-free, low-touch and transparent as possible. If you're wondering about the status of a payment, we've introduced a nifty "Track Payment" feature that will give you a sense of where the bill is in the payment flow, which you can then easily communicate to your vendor.
Here's how it works
On each bill you plan on paying in Roger, you can access the Track Payment feature by navigating to the bill and clicking on the Payment tab. The button will appear on the bottom left-side of the bill.
After clicking Track Payment, you'll be able to see that your bill is in one of three stages outlined here:
Payment initiated means the bill payment has been initialized, and Roger is in the stage of collecting funds from your company's bank account.
Processing means Roger has successfully withdrawn the funds from your account and initiated the process of transmitting them to your vendor. Here's what it means for each payment type:
- Direct Pay: The Virtual Credit Card (VCC) email has been sent to your vendor containing the amount owed.
- ACH: Roger has initiated the electronic transfer of funds from our account to your vendor's.
- Check: The check is being printed and mailed via USPS priority mail.
Payment delivered means the funds have been successfully collected / received by the vendor. Here's what it means for each payment type:
- Direct Pay: The one-time-use VCC has been used, meaning the vendor has processed the credit card payment and collected the funds.
- ACH: The funds have been successfully transferred into the vendor's account.
- Check: The check is has been cashed / deposited by the vendor. *Important: the payment will still appear as "processing" even if the check has been delivered. It will only change to Paid after being cashed / deposited.
Sharing Payment Tracking with a vendor
At any point during a bill's payment flow, you can copy the link at the bottom of the tracking screen and share with your vendor:
Learn more about how paying your vendors works here.