What are bulk payments?
You can easily bundle multiple bill payments to the same vendor into one bulk payment. This is not only an easy way to handle multiple payments simultaneously, but can also save you transaction fees.
Using bulk payment in Corpay One, multiple bills from the same vendor is paid using the vendor's default payment method in one payment. In other words, the payment amount of each bill is bundled into one, total payment amount, and wired to the vendor.
How to make a bulk payment
1. First, you need to ensure that you have configured default payment method for the vendor you want to pay. This is the payment method that you use to make the bulk payment.
2. Next, locate the bills you want to pay in Bill Pay in the Unpaid tab (bills must be approved before they can be part of a bulk payment). Check the box next to each bill you want to include in the payment:
3. Now, click the Bulk pay button that appears in the black bar at the bottom of the screen to begin setting up the payment:
4. You will then see an overview of the bills and payments you are about to include in the bulk payment. Take some time to verify the bills and the total payment amount. Click Continue to continue:
5. Lastly, you must select a payment source from the dropdown menu and add a memo to the vendor. Click Confirm to confirm your selection:
That's it! The payment of all selected bills has now been initiated as a regular bill payment, but will be registered as one payment in your bank.