1. Add your bank account details in My Profile > Reimbursement Account:
2. Click on Tools > Reimbursements, and then click Create New Expense Report:
3. Give the expense report a fitting name, and click Create to continue:
4. Click on Add a Receipt:
5. Locate the receipt on your computer to have it analyzed by Corpay One. You will then be able to select a category or department and add a note:
6. When you wish to get reimbursed for the expenses in a report, click on Submit Expense Report in the upper right corner of the page:
7. Click on Submit Expense Report to continue:
8. You will now see a confirmation that the expense report has been submitted:
9. When the report has been approved by the appropriate co-workers, the payment will be initiated the same day or the next business day:
You will then be reimbursed and paid before long (depending on the payment method used)! 🙌
Looking for a more in-depth guide? Take a look here!
Want to add expenses from your smartphone? Here's a guide.